What Type of Information We Collect
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users. The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to you, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“Non-personal Information“). We are not aware of the identity from which the Non-personal Information is collected. Non-personal Information which is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information about your device (e.g., the device you use, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the website’s domain name from which you linked to the Services, etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of the Services. We may also collect information about your activity on the Services (e.g., pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, timestamps, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information“). Such information may include:
When you interact with the Website:
- Name, email address, phone number, location info and other information you choose to share with us: We ask for and—at your option—collect your contact data (such as name, email address, phone number) and your location information from you when you submit web forms on our Website, including when you fill in a customer care form. If you report a problem via a form on our Website, you may be asked to provide us with some additional Personal Information, as may be required for us to solve the problem.
- Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information may include geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g., MAC address and UUID) as well as other information which relates to your activity through the Services.
When you interact with the Application
- When you register to the Application:
- Registering through the Application: When you register to the Services through the Application, we may collect from you the following information: full name, email address, phone number, home address, profile image, as well as other relevant details that you agreed to share with us.
- Registering through third party services: When you register or sign-in to the Services via third party services (such as Google or Facebook), we may have access to basic information from your account, such as your full name, home address, email address, birthdate, profile picture, personal description, as well as any other information you made publicly available on such account or agreed to share with us. At all times, we will abide by the terms, conditions and restrictions of the third party platform.
In addition, in order to provide you with our Services, you may be required (subject to your prior permission), to allow our Application with access to your camera, to photos that are saved on your mobile device, and to your geolocation.
- Technical information: We may collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you. Such information may include: geolocation data and IP address.
- Information regarding your preferences: you can choose to build your custom profile within the Application, with respect to your massage preferences (such as the massage style or intensity).
- Transaction information: your transaction information, which includes the location, date and time, and information regarding your Rewards Points, will be saved within the Application.
- Payment information: When you sign up for our Services, you need to provide billing information, including your credit card number. Please note that your billing information, to the extent provided by you, is forwarded directly to a third party billing or clearing company engaged by us and is not kept by us.
- Voluntary information: You may choose to provide us Personal Information voluntarily, such as when you contact us (via a contact form on our Services, e-mail or any other channel, including any support services), or when you provide us with your e-mail address when you sign-up to receive our newsletter or other communications.
For the avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
Lawful Grounds for Processing
Please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Information will depend on the Personal Information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. We normally collect Personal Information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need your Personal Information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the service you have requested), (c) where the processing is in our legitimate interests; or (d) where we are required to collect, retain or share such Personal Information under applicable laws.
In some cases, we may need the Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your Personal Information, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
How We Use The Information
- To set up your account and to provide the Services.
- To identify and authenticate your access to the Services.
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and newsletters.
- To market our website, products, and the Services.
- To serve you personalized advertisements when you use the Services.
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests.
- Facilitate promotions and loyalty programs and process and deliver rewards;
- To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries.
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
- As you may otherwise consent from time to time.
With Whom We Share the Information and For What Purpose
We may share Personal Information with the following recipients: (i) our subsidiaries; (ii) affiliated companies; (iii) subcontractors and third-party service providers; (iv) our business partners (including clinics and health practitioners, with which we share your information per your request); (v) auditors or advisers of our business processes; and (vi) any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
We may also disclose Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates, our Users, yourself or any third-party; (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies; and (vii) in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Website. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Website and Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser).
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, etc., ourselves or by using our third-party partners for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our Website and Services.
At any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by sending us a blank message with the word “remove” to the contact details available below.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you Services-related updates and notifications.
Third-Party Collection of Information
For How Long We Retain the Information
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies and agreements. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Certain jurisdictions provide Users with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. You may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as:
- To receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with certain supplementary information.
- To receive Personal Information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- To request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control.
- To request erasure of your Personal Information.
- To object to the processing of Personal Information by us.
- To request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, you can contact us at the contact details available below.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can file a complaint to the applicable data protection authority.
International Transfer (for EEA residents)
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the EEA. In these instances, we will transfer your Personal Information only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
What Information we Process?
In the 12 preceding months, we have collected, and/or disclosed the following categories of Personal Information:
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Personal Information Collected||Categories of recipients to whom Personal Information was disclosed|
|Identifiers||Full name, email, address, phone number, postal address, IP address, MAC, UDID||Affiliated companies
|Personal Information Categories listed in California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||Name, telephone number, address, credit card number/debit card number.||Affiliated Companies
|Commercial information||Services purchased||Affiliated Companies
|Geolocation Data||Geolocation||Affiliated Companies
Sources of Personal Information
In the 12 preceding months, we have collected the above-mentioned categories of Personal Information from the following categories of sources: consumer directly.
Sale of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold your personal information.
We may share or transfer personal information to third parties as assets that are part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which the third party assumes control of all or part of our company. Such transfer will be handled according to the requirements of the CCPA and shall not be regarded as a sale of personal information under the CCPA.
User Rights under the CCPA
The CCPA provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Access to Personal Information
- You may request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your Personal Information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information, the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed for a business purpose, any categories of Personal Information about you that we sold, the categories of third-parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information, and the business or commercial purpose for selling your Personal Information, if applicable.
- Deletion Requests
- You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information collected from you and retained, unless an exception applies.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers, subcontractors, and consultants to delete) your Personal Information, unless an exception applies.
- You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information collected from you and retained, unless an exception applies.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
- We do not sell personal information. In the event that we do sell your Personal Information, you have the right to submit a request to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. You may change your decision at any time and permit us to sell your Personal Information.
Exercising Your Rights
You can exercise your rights by submitting a verifiable consumer request to our physical address (as written below in the “How to contact us” section) or through www.ivsvend.com/contactus
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf may make a consumer request related to your Personal Information.
The request must:
- Provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient details to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
You may only request a copy of your data twice within a 12-month period.
If you have any general questions about the Personal Information that we collect about you how we use it, please contact us at our physical address (as written below in the “How to contact us” section) or through www.ivsvend.com/contact
You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf if:
- The authorized agent is a natural person or a business entity registered with the Secretary of State of California; and
- You sign a written declaration that you authorize the authorized agent to act on your behalf.
If you use an authorized agent to submit a request to exercise your right to know or your right to request deletion, please mail a certified copy of your written declaration authorizing the authorized agent to act on your behalf using the contact information below.
If you provide an authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465, it may not be necessary to perform these steps and we will respond to any request from such authorized agent in accordance with the CCPA.
Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
How We Protect Your Information
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at our physical address (as written below in the “How to contact us” section) or through www.ivsvend.com/contact
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of consent (as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides; “Age of Consent”). By accessing, using or interacting with our Websites or Services, you certify to us that you are not under the Age of Consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the Age of Consent without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Consent, then please contact us through the contact details available below.
How To Contact Us
If you have any general questions regarding the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at:
Innovative Vending Solutions, LLC
1360 North Delsea Drive
Clayton, NJ 08312